The Larry Edgar signature Aire frame saw a handful of changes this year. To help reduce the weight of the frame, we’ve gone with new tubing specs and a new 6mm. dropouts to help reduce the overall weight without sacrificing any of the strength. We’ve also made a few changes to give more riders options. The 2020 Aire frame now comes in a smaller 20.8” size that also utilizes a shorter 13” chainstay length to go along with the original 21” and 21.8” sizes that have a 13.8” chainstay length Also, Larry requested that we change things up from the M8 style mounts to the EBS style mounts to make it easier to switch between brakes and brakeless riding.
The Aire frame features internal and external gussets, multi-butted and tapered tubing, an Investment Cast seat post clamp with the Horizontal Cut System, removable EBS style brake mounts and Investment Cast Dropouts with integrated chain tensioners!
TT I Top Tube
- TUBING MATERIAL 4130 CRMO / JAPANESSE SEAMLESS
- HEADTUBE MATERIAL CNC MACHINED / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- BOTTOM BRACKET MATERIAL CNC MACHINED / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- SEAT CLAMP MATERIAL INVEST CASTING / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- DROPOUTS MATERIAL INVEST CASTING / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- STAYS BRIDGES MATERIAL LASER CUT / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- GUSSETS MATERIAL LASER CUT / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- HEAD TUBE 74.5º
- SEAT TUBE 71º
- REAR END 13.8"
- STANDOVER 9.25"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 11.50"
- TOP TUBE 21" / 21.8"
- HEAD TUBE HEIGHT 113 MM / 4.45"
- BRAKE SYSTEM EBS / SEATSTAYS
- WEIGHT 21" 2.480 GRS. / 5.47 LB