An ode to colours from British cycling’s past.
Spray.Bike Elswick - 400ml
A grubby grey green, but a stronger green than Warrick.
- Spray distance: 5-12 cm
- Ιdeal for steel, aluminium and carbon parts
- A 400ml can will cover a bicycle frame and fork with a single coat
- Recommended minimum coat: one
- Requires no post-application heat treatment
- For a satin or gloss top-coat, finish with Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Transparent Finish - Satin/Gloss. For a matte top-coat, finish with the Frame Builder's Transparent Finish - Matte
- For ongoing protection (whether the finish is matte, satin or gloss), regularly apply the Frame Builder's Top Wax